About the Company:
Our client is one of Australia's largest logistics provider for freight services.
About the Role:
- Review and monitor ongoing workers compensative case activities
- Support internal stakeholders in effectively returning workers to their roles or meaningful alternative roles
- Review procedures for assessing job scopes to determine suitability for restrictions
- Maintain relevant data and investigation information to support workers compensation claims and legal requirements
- Working hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
- Location: North Sydney, office is right next to the train station
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree or Post Graduate Qualifications in Health and Safety
- Experience as System Auditor (ISO standards)
- At least 3 years' experience in wellbeing, rehabilitation and managing return to work programs
- Previous experience working in a large and complex organisation
- Demonstrated experience working within a self-insured organisation and Comcare would be highly regarded.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Hiring Manager
- Reference Checks
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.