About the Company
An exciting opportunity to join an automotive Tier 1 supplier business based in the inner city of Melbourne who have a global presence. The organisation is spread across a variety of business units all shared with the same values. Safety is a core focus within the organisation, and they are looking for an experienced professional to lead the operation and build on the already present culture. The role will be based in their head office where they are looking for an Injury Management Consultant.
About the Role
The role will join the health, safety, and environment team and reports directly to the EHS Lead with the key responsibility to process all injury management claims nationally for the company.
This will involve effectively managing and coordinating all reported injury management claims ensuring they are submitted in line with regulatory requirements, providing advice to relevant managers, liaising with insurance companies to drive down premium costs, working on identifying injury trends & risk assessments as well as local & global reporting & return to work procedures.
Critical to the role will be the ability to communicate with individuals working both inside & outside the business & managing claims with a proactive approach to close them as quickly as possible.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in large complex organization, preferably manufacturing, Retail or FMCG industries in a Return to Work role or similar with experience across multiple jurisdictions
- Understanding of business operations and medical terminology to assist in identifying early options for return-to-work tasks.
- Ability to manage sensitive issues in a confidential manner
- Strong presentation skills (interpersonal and Powerpoint ability). Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge of all ANZ Workers Comp jurisdictions.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on a business and be a part of a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, health, and wellness. After a successful year in safety results, they are looking for someone to continue the positive journey in years to come.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 21952.