About the company
This privately-owned Australian manufacturing business is a market leader supplying high quality personal care products through retail and industrial channels. Founded in Melbourne and with a multi-site manufacturing operation, they are well positioned to continue their strong growth performance through local and export markets. Currently there exists an opportunity for an Innovation Leader (Formulations) to join the business in the South East of Melbourne to drive and assist with the commercialisation of new products
About the role
As the Innovation Leader you will be responsible for the development of formulations for new products and scaling them up to production. Reporting into the Head of Innovations, you will have autonomy and total responsibility for the formulations at this site and will need to communicate and work efficiently with all stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to develop from scratch and handle multiple projects within the innovation program.
Skills & Experience
Your proven track record as a formulations chemist will lead you to succeed, as will:
- An in-depth knowledge of personal care products within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience analysing formulations and their impact on product performance
- Energy, drive and determination to succeed coupled with commercial, scientific and technical acumen
- Previous experience in formulation chemistry including translating new product development needs from prototype to commercial scale demonstrations, completing formulation and product validations
- Adept at handling an innovation pipeline with multiple ongoing projects
An inclusive working environment that provides the opportunity for career progression in a fast-growing business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB19452
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.