About the company
Our client is an Australian family owned FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of Australian households. They hold strong relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result are looking to appoint a new member to their marketing team.
About the role
As the NPD Manager, you will be the key conduit between sales, R&D, Marketing and Operations to manage and deliver all new product projects across multiple categories. You will have an excellent understanding of the local and global trends and you will feed these insights back into the business to ensure a healthy NPD pipeline for future growth. You will work closely to multiple business units to achieve set deadlines and will own the overall NPD process end to end. Consumer insights is also a vital part of this role, so having experience in U&A and Consumer Immersion studies will be advantageous.
- Lead multiple NPD projects - be the gate keeper and ensure briefs are met
- Liaise with local suppliers & internal R&D teams
- Provide weekly analytics and insights on product performance and new opportunities
- Work across multiple categories
- Provide macro and micro trends
- Provide recommendations on the GTM strategy and NPD launch plans
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary business qualifications
- Experience in a similar industry - you have worked as a Brand Manager, NPD Manager or Innovation Manager within the FMCG or Consumer Goods industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to confidently present to senior leadership
- Prior experience in food manufacturing ideal
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.