Internal Account Manager
Perminent position, based in Sydney CBD. Starting ASAP.
About the company:
An Australian owned and opperated business, leading the market in freighting and logistics.
About the role:
- This role will require an ambitious individual to drive and be responsible for:
- Lead nurturing & qualification to evolve into a business opportunity.
- Opportunity Progress Management ensuring tracked opportunity progression to sales qualified leads
- Database Qualification - ensuring quality and accuracy in the customer and prospect data stored in CRM.
- Generating interest, creating opportunities & providing information to potential clients as well as gaining customer feedback, making appointments and producing leads primarily by telephone
You will have previous experience working in a smiliar role for 2+ years. Experience working with a CRM system & processes is an added advantage.
You will also be ambitious, energetic with a can-do attitude and outstanding communication and customer service ethic. Resilient and target driven.
- Competitive salary package
- Easily accessible work location
- Generous employee perks
- Work experience with a globally recognised company
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please click the apply button ASAP.