Inside Sales 12-month contract with potential for permanent
About the company:
Global Telco & technology company, internationally recognised
Our client is an industry leader in the Telecommunications & technology space offering a range of cloud, data, mobility, network and security products across multiple verticals and ranging from enterprise solutions to SMB's. Their fearless ability to push boundaries & global innovation has determined their success, evolving to a full suite services provider enabling customers in digital transformation, IoT networking & integration and laying the foundation for future innovation. This brand's ability to evolve and grow has opened opportunity for a forward-thinking inside salesperson to join the team during this exciting time of company growth.
About the role:
- This role will require an ambitious individual to drive and be responsible for:
- Lead nurturing & qualification to evolve into a business opportunity.
- Opportunity Progress Management ensuring tracked opportunity progression to sales qualified leads
- Database Qualification - ensuring quality and accuracy in the customer and prospect data stored in CRM.
- Generating interest, creating opportunities & providing information to potential clients as well as gaining customer feedback, making appointments and producing leads primarily by telephone
You will have previous experience in the of IT industry for a minimum of 3-5 years' experience preferably in Telemarketing/Telesales. Experience working with a CRM system & processes is an added advantage.
You will also be ambitious, energetic with a can-do attitude and outstanding communication and customer service ethic. Resilient and target driven.
- Competitive salary package
- Easily accessible work location
- Generous employee perks
- Work experience with a globally recognised company
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please click the apply button ASAP.