A global shared virtual reality company that for the past 12 years has been at the forefront of innovation and technology. They are a forward-thinking business that are expanding at a rapid pace in the Australian Market. Head office is based in the UK with offices in New York, LA, Singapore and Canada.
Be part of an organisation that deals with a plethora of different industries that offer them access to a unique visualisation, simulation and experiences technology.
Due to the rapid growth in the Australian market that are looking to grow the sales team and are looking for sales professionals that have a passion for virtual reality or immersive technology.
- Generating leads in line with strategic business development
- Understanding of building a strong business development pipeline
- Managing key accounts and commercial partnerships
- Presenting product demonstrations effectively
- Representing the company at selected sales and marketing events
- Supporting the marketing team with the identification of appropriate marketing events
This role will require travel across Australia as well as potential international travel.
Skills and experience
- 2 years + experience in a Business Development or Sales professional role
- Experience in Events, Audio Visual or Experiences is highly regarded
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with key customers and build rapport quickly
- You will have a strong track record where you have over achieved sales targets
- Global company with opportunity to travel internationally
- Competitive salary on offer
- Great company incentives for top performers
- Clear career growth trajectory
If you would like to know more information about the opportunity or have a confidential chat then please call Nicole Cooke at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3538