About the company:
Our client is one of the world's major leaders in Logistics, Transport, Supply Chain and Storage to the Medical and Healthcare markets. As a trusted brand and name in the industry, and the current market landscape, they are now experiencing huge growth and are expanding their ANZ Team.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the National Business Development Manager for ANZ, you will be responsible for generating, growing and maximizing inbound sales revenue, by engaging with customers, establishing new accounts and reporting on sales activity across ANZ.
- Manage existing accounts in a timely manner to obtain further business and customer satisfaction.
- Represent the business in a professional manner that builds upon its already recognised reputation in the market.
- Maintain customer records and reports - Sales Activity/Reporting.
- Identify areas of growth and opportunity through active client management and business development strategies.
Previous experience in Internal Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Coordination, Account Management, Telesales, Lead Generation or Business Development would be desirable.
Required Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have 1-2+ years relevant inside sales experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain or related areas.
- Demonstrated experience meeting and working to KPI's.
- Experience with relevant products and industries; Transport, Supply Chain, Storage, Freight Forwarding.
A very competitive salary package, will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact our Executive Consultant Phillip Ferreira on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipferreira/ for a confidential discussion.