About the company
This scale up technology company is at the forefront of innovative digital solutions in the health and safety industry, they have been proudly keeping Kiwis safe for the past 12 years and are now about to embark on a strategic growth plan into the Australian market. Through a great technology platform, they are all about simplicity and ensuring the safety of construction sites across Asia Pacific.
About the role
This is a newly created role that will be working closely with the sales team as well as managing, nurturing and converting all inbound leads to customers. The candidate will be passionate about customer service and delivering a solution for their customer base.
- Manage and qualify all inbound sales enquires received over the phone, website, via emails and sales activities
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge to truly convert the inbound leads
- Use your strong customer service skills to actively turn leads into prospected clients
- Work closely with the sales team and customer success team to proactively ensure customers receive the best service
- Troubleshoot product issues
- Maintain a high level of persistence and follow ups
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance their customer experience and promote the technology
- Work alongside your colleagues in both Australia and NZ to encourage unity and alignment with the wider goals of the business and increase the impact of our digital strategy.
- Assist the wider teams with any overflow work requirements
Skills & Experience
- The ideal successful candidate will be understanding of the residential construction market however this is not essential.
- Forward thinker, commercial mindset, and drive.
- Have a good technical and digital skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Resilience and focused individual
- Demonstrate proactiveness and a sense of urgency to lead management follow ups
- Provide Business and market insights that seek to advance the organisations future aspirations.
- Overall be a highly engaging sales individual with the goal to succeed and grow within the organisation
A well-established company that is at the sphere head of growth in the Australian Market with a 40+ strong nation-wide team. They are a supportive company with a culture built on performance, doing what is right, and developing and growing together as a team. A technologically innovative company that seeks to transform and shake up the health and safety industry within the construction market at a local and global level.
- Competitive salary on offer plus bonus scheme
- Join an industry leading technology focused disrupter in the construction trade sector
- This role may offer the successful candidate a great career path
- Location - work from home office initially
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.