Our client is a major player in the FMCG Industry with a strong global reach and entrepreneurial culture. They have an enviable portfolio of FMCG businesses in which they partner with across best in place category management, account planning, activations and analysis, predominantly on food & beverage products within the grocery channel. They pride themselves on their best class training and development and are currently experience significant growth nationally.
- Motivate, develop and lead a team of Account Managers
- Help your team to gather and deliver meaningful insights for your clients
- Maintain and grow revenue within existing client base
- Seek improvement efficiencies to existing services and recommend new methods
- Project managing the day to day client relationships at all levels
- Share strong FMCG industry knowledge which will assist clients in decision making
Skills & Experience
- Passionate leader with experience managing, motivating and developing successful teams
- Account management experience in FMCG / consumer goods industry
- An analytical background with the ability to interpret data and deliver insights desirable
- Commercially minded, innovative and enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team
- The ability to multi-task and work to specific deadlines
- The drive to effectively communicate with internal and external customers is vital
- Collaborative and team focused culture with an emphasis on continual training and development.
- Work life balance / flexible work arrangements
- Social events
- Charity day
- Annual leave incentive program
- Bonus scheme
APPLY NOW or contact Amy on 8024 7104 for a confidential chat.