About our client
Our client is a global powerhouse who are one of the most well know FMCG brands in Australia, they pride themselves on their history and quality. They have a reputation for innovation and their strong customer partnerships.
This role is a 6 month contract working closely with the category team to implement a insights new platform. It will require a candidate with a deep understanding of shopper and consumer data.
You may be working agency or client side as long as you enjoy working with cross functional teams and you are comfortable producing detailed insights to share with the wider team this could be the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Sales Director working closely with the commercial teams as well as the wider sales and market teams you will be responsible for:
- Providing clear business insights and recommendations
- Utilizing the new platform to provide insight to the wider business.
- Work with trade strategy managers across all brands to ensure all constraints/objectives are being considered during testing and opportunity identification
- Providing updates and educate the wider team on analytical tools and techniques
- Assist trade strategy team to develop and execute consumer and trade marketing plans.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or a related degree.
- Previous FMCG experience.
- Ideally you will have worked for a data agency.
- excellent verbal and written communication.