- 10-week project based in Western Suburbs
- Work with a National Retailer on a large internal project
- Manage the development of E-Learning modules
About the company:
Our client is large National Retailer with a household name. They are a part of over three hundred communities across Australia with stores conveniently located in both metropolitan and regional areas.
About the role:
The Learning & Development Team have just received approval to re-development their internal training platform. This will be achieved through the upgrade of their current modules. The new module will be a mix of video and animation content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce engaging micro e-learning modules
- Work with subject matter experiences on content
- Provide recommendations on best LMS practice
- Work with internal teams on storyboarding & concepts
Key attributes required:
- Demonstrated experience management of LMS SumTotal
- Demonstrated experience in the end-to-end content development
- Exceptional planning and goal setting, influencing and interpersonal skills
You'll work directly with the Learning & Development Team in a collaborative and progressive environment. You will be encouraged to use your experience to produce a quality product.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.