- Join a certified B-Corp, and retailer leading in sustainability
- Work within an agile & hybrid working environment
- Be part of a digital transformation & growth in global markets
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide, internationally, with strong growth plans to move into mew regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
Following a recent restructure, the integrated Designer role reports to the Creative Manager. To create, design and build effective and compelling communication and content for the brand, and produce innovative work for visual elements of marketing campaigns across all kinds of media: web/digital, signage, print, and TV.
Key responsibilities include:
- To create and produce cohesive designs across all web, mobile, print, and integrated OOH advertising campaigns to meet the brands requirements.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute while adhering to brand guidelines
- Implement additional design services to the wider creative team across print material, instore material and other ad hoc requirements.
- To execute Integrated design requirements within the current marketing communication brand guidelines.
- To ensure the integrated creative treatment is optimised across all the digital markets we operate in and across all devices our customers use
- Act as both an individual contributor and a team member to execute on distinctive creative strategy
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in a print and digital design within a retail or consumer sector
- Strong skills in conceptualisation and bring ideas to life
- Exposure to working across notable and recognisable large brands
- Capable of campaign roll out across online & Web
- Ability to deliver work on-time and to brief
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflow efficiently
- Can operate effectively within a studio environment
- Practical experience with Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.