- Inner city location with easy access via public transport
- 4-6 week contract with ASAP start
- Work in a fast paced and varied role within a global FMCG business
About the company
Our client is a well renowned, global player in the beverage space boasting a suite of much loved brands. Their culture celebrates passion, innovation in creativity at ever level of the business.
About the role
Sitting with the People and Communications team, the Internal Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing engaging corporate communications and content for the business globally.
The role will see you working both reactively and proactively developing content for the intranet and fortnightly e-newsletters, managing incoming updates from across the business and developing relevant content, engaging and navigating stakeholders to source news and stories
The initial contract period is 4-6 weeks with potential for extension.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant space eg. Communications
- Prior experience within an Internal Communications or Corporate Communications Role
- Prior experience working with SharePoint
- Knowledge of best in class digital communications practice
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- You MUST be available for an immediate start and for the duration of the contract period.
You will be a driven and passionate communications specialist with a love for all things digital with a high energy and enthusiastic nature. You will be a fast learner who is comfortable working with new systems and adapting quickly to new environments, You will be able to build rapport quickly and easily with stakeholders at all levels.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!