About the Organisation
Our client is a Melbourne based, nationally focused health organisation, committed to providing health advice and advocacy to the Australian public. They have a reputation for excellence, and a commitment to their staff to deliver strong employee engagement through a time of positive change.
With this change comes an immediate opportunity for a talented Internal Communications Adviser to join the team for the next 8 weeks (with view for permanent for the right candidate).
About the role
As Internal Communications Adviser, you will be responsible first and foremost for channel management and content creation. Through this change process, there are a number of key outcomes from senior and executive stakeholders which require finessing and communicating in clear and positive messaging. You will be an innovative communications specialist who is comfortable working with all levels of management to achieve positive outcomes through digital and traditional communications channels. You will also be able to comfortably manage all internal communications across teams in multiple states in Australia.
Skills and experience
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Qualifications in communications, journalism or similar background
- Proven experience coordinating internal communication messages to a wide audience
- Project management skills in communication development
- The ability to communicate messaging through online and offline channels
- Confidence in liaising with senior and executive stakeholders to deliver positive messaging
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Immediate availability
Please click the apply now button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598