About the company
Our client is a not-for-profit health service in Victoria providing a diverse range of service to patients and families. This includes providing education programs and specific support to disadvantaged people in the community. They currently seeking an experienced communications professional to assist them through to the end of year.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing and Communications, you will support the key internal communications projects. You will drive the coordination of two corporate documents, one annual report and further similar public based report. As well as this you will support regular communications to a a staff population impacted by an Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) currently in the consultation stage. As required your support with broader communications activities.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- demonstrated experience coordinating and editing annual reports and similar documents. Including liaising with creative and print/production house
- demonstrated examples of developing engaging content for a wide variety of audiences via multiple channels
- the ability to disseminate health focused information for the wider internal and external audiences
- exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- excellent relationship management skills across complex senior stakeholder groups
- a collaborative working style, with exceptional interpersonal skills
- exceptional project coordination skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Lauren Madden on (03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion.