- An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's leading healthcare companies
- Create compelling stories and take employees on a journey
- Immediate Start - Potential for temp to perm
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who have gone through a journey of change in the last 2 years. This is a newly created role to work alongside the Internal Communications Manager as you inspire, engage and inform their 8000 staff of their values, strategy, people, activities and achievements. Working with senior management and key stakeholders you will use your influencing skills to plan, edit and write internal messages. Develop content that inspires and motivates as well as support day to day operations on specific projects.
- 2-4 years' experience in developing and implementing Internal Communications strategies.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to tell compelling story.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to build credibility and partner with senior leaders.
- Experience developing content that will inspire, motivate and increase employee engagement.
We can offer you
- A brand new role working in an organisation embarking on an exciting new phase.
- The opportunity to advance your career in Internal Communications developing communications in a complex organisation.
- A supportive workplace with the opportunity to start temp and potentially go permanent.
- Opportunity to increase your stakeholder management skills and inspire c-suite leaders throughout the organisation.
Interested to know more?
This one wont be aroud for long, so apply online or call me on 02 80247152