- Immediate Start - 2-3 month contract
- Internal communications role in tertiary organisation
- Far Northern Suburbs - Salary circa $60 p/h
About the Company
Our client is a large tertiary organisation in the Northern Suburbs. To help fulfil a temporary secondment of the current manager, they are seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager who can assist with keeping the wheels turning for the next 2-3 months.
The Internal Communications Manager will keep the internal communications on track with day-to-day management. Responsibilities include developing content for multiple edm's sent weekly, overall stewardship of the intranet, weekly meetings with the executive team, providing internal communications advice to internal stakeholders and management of one direct report. The key to success is to have a calm head, to have the confidence in stepping in and hitting the ground running while building trust quickly with executive level stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you must have:
- Exceptional written communications skills, including copywriting and editing
- An eye for detail to ensure no mistakes are made
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with wide-ranging stakeholders at executive level
- Proven leadership ability
- A background working with large stakeholder groups to deliver successful communications
- Track record of delivering internal communications in complex organisations is desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing, journalism or similar experience is desirable
How to apply
Click apply or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.