About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading retailers. With over 300+ stores located across Australia, your shopping experience is endless. They are the destination for the whole family, committed to ensuring the customer experience in store is exceptional, whilst offering the most comprehensive range of quality and leading brands, at the best prices.
About the role
Exciting and newly created Internal Communications Manager position, within one of Australia's leading FMCG business. As the Internal Communications Manager, within a growing broader PR and Comms team, this is an outstanding cross functional opportunity, that will see you being accountable for developing and implementing internal communication strategies, programs and events for the business across all the internal, corporate and franchise communities, supporting the delivery of their annual plan.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the Internal Communications team
- Manage and oversee the development of strategic and operational store and Franchise Partner communications
- Oversee the intranet redevelopment project for corporate and franchise
- Manage all the internal communications tactics
Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ yeas Internal Communications experience
- Have a degree in Communications, Journalism or related discipline desirable
- Understanding of retail, FMCG and franchising industries is desirable
- Familiarity with online platforms and working with CMS and InDesign & Photoshop
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in working cross functionally in a large, complex organisation
- A high level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build strategic working relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Have the ability to synthesise large volumes of complex information and ensure effective interpretation, in order to effectively communicate to store teams
- Be able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Be able to advocate and influence for the best interests for the business and Franchise Partners.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You will be a commercially and analytically minded as well as being passionate about the retail space. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small team environment. Internally you will be surrounded by equally high performing teams, within a culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking, living by the values of respect, initiative, unity and excellence
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.