Our client is a tertiary institution committed to driving brand reputation internally and externally. They are committed to providing a positive cultural environment for staff and pride themselves on an agile work environment. This year will bring opportunities to drive change internally as well as employee engagement. There is an opportunity for a talented Internal Communications professional to join the staff in a contract capacity to communicate IR and EBA communications broadly across all staffing groups.
This is a newly created role for an Internal Communications Manager to work closely with the executive team at the University to create cultural messaging, and employee engagement initiatives while they manage EBA negotiations and other organisational change.
The role requires a strong stakeholder manager who can write for all audiences, liaise with a wide range of stakeholder groups, and deliver exceptional communications via multiple channels.
This is an immediate start contract role.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a similar field
- Extensive experience in multi-channel communications development
- A strong understanding of communicating IR and EBA communications material
- Proven track record of strong stakeholder management
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in an agile, change driven environment
Please click the apply now button, or contact Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518.