About the Company
Our client is a local government client who is located in the inner suburbs and is looking for someone to join their team and assist with this busy time period.
This 3-month contract role is paying approx. $40/ per hour and is located in the inner-city suburbs with a mid-October start. The Internal Communications Officer will help with developing content across multiple channels while working with stakeholders across the organisation.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you must have:
- Exceptional written communications skills, including copywriting and editing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with wide-ranging stakeholders
- A track record of delivering communications content across multiple channels
- Experience in developing internal communications is desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing, journalism or similar experience is desirable
How to apply
Click apply or contact Katie Newman on 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.