This is an exciting time to join an organisation who has gone through a period of growth and change over the last few years. This is an exciting role to work alongside the Internal Communications Manager as you inspire, engage and inform employees of their values, strategy, people, activities and achievements.
Working with senior management and key stakeholders you will use your influencing skills to plan, edit and write internal messages. Develop content that inspires and motivates as well as supporting day to day operations on specific projects. This includes a 2 year investment on a multi-million dollar automated system which will streamline workflow.
- 3 + years' experience in developing and implementing communications messaging mainly to an internal audience.
- Strong written skills with the ability to engage and tell a compelling story.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills to influence senior leaders.
- Proven ability to build credibility to partner and offer advise to business leaders.
- Experience developing content that will inspire, motivate and overall increase employee engagement across the business.
We can offer you
- A brand new role working in an organisation embarking on an exciting new phase.
- The opportunity to advance your career in Internal Communications developing communications in a complex organisation working with senior leaders.
- A supportive workplace where you can learn from a senior comms mentor and really broaden your skills.
- Opportunity to increase your stakeholder management influencing ability and inspire c-suite leaders throughout the organisation.
- Join an organisation with a purposeful values based culture and making a difference to people's lives.