- 6 Month Fixed-term contract based in Southbank
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Own & manage the global internal communication strategy
About the company:
Our client is a leading members-based organisation employing over 500 people across 19 offices globally. They have in excess of 160,000 members and offer a range of training programs, courses, resources and support services to its members.
About the role:
Covering a staff member on extended leave, you'll report into the Communications and Culture Manager within the People & Culture Team. Your role will be managing the internal communication strategy, and culture & engagement initiatives. This role will be key in ensuring that employees are informed of key business strategy and activity
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage internal communications platforms, including the intranet, digital news platforms, emails etc.
- Co-ordinate a range of content including weekly newsletters, intranet content, business updates and supporting materials.
- Plan and co-ordinate events such as Town Halls and other events focused on culture and engagement.
- Identify, manage and maintain stakeholder requirements and provide advice and solutions to mitigate risks and issues.
- Provide communications support to stakeholder groups on organisation wide strategic initiatives and projects as required.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working in internal communication teams
- Experience in deliver events and managing digital content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, stakeholder management, time management & attention to detail
Their values capture the essence of their culture and reflect what we stand for; benefits include, Leave and Flexibility and discounted offers, including health insurance, travel, cars and home loans.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!