A reputable community services organisation in Melbourne, supports thousands of people and communities to overcome barriers. They are fierce advocates for social policy change and their mission is to achieve sustainable outcomes for those experiencing disadvantage.
Reporting to the Head of Communications you are is responsible for the day to day development and implementation of the internal communications program, ensuring that staff continue to be well informed, supported and engaged across a wide range of channels. This will include support to organisational projects, CEO communications and the evolution of the internal communications program. You will also provide mentorship and coaching to the Communications Coordinator.
This role is a contract position through to June 2021 at 0.8 FTE (equivalent 4 days per week).
- You are an internal communications specialist with demonstrated experience in a large complex organisation
- You have excellent written communications, including copy writing for leaders, corporate writing and story telling
- You are a motivated team player who will relish the opportunity to mentor a Communications Coordinator
- Strong stakeholder management and organisational skills, adept at developing relationships across all levels of an organisation, a good listener and team player
- A self- starter who can work autonomously with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working with SharePoint and managing enterprise social networks and virtual meeting platforms to support internal communications events such as webcasts is highly advantageous
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/