- Pivotal internal communications role in a multi-site organisation
- National reach: in a growing organisation
- Opportunity to develop and deliver amazing communications frameworks
Our client is a large scale, national mental health organisation, providing a wide range of mental health services across Australia. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
The Internal Communications Specialist is a pivotal role within the Strategic Communications Division, responsible for developing and delivering best-practice internal communications for the organisation nationally. The role has a wide audience, through head office, the state-based branches, Primary Health Networks and peak health bodies. It requires consistent consultation to ensure the right messaging is being delivered. You will be required to develop innovative communications materials for both traditional and digital channels, and be the main advisory to the business on best practice internal communications process and systems.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing, journalism or similar experience
- Track record of delivering internal communications in complex organisations
- The ability to identify innovative new channels to encourage engagement
- Exceptional written communications skills, including copywriting and editing
- A background working with large stakeholder groups to deliver successful communications
- Design skills (Adobe Suite) would be advantageous
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- A can do attitude!!
To apply for this role click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598.
***Please note that the Six Degrees office will be closed from Friday 21st December until Monday 7th Jan. Danielle will be returning on Monday 14th January, and your application will be assessed on or after this date. Please allow extra time to respond with feedback due to the holiday period.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.