About the company
This is a global end-to-end logistics platform company who are at the forefront of innovation in the technology space looking to empower sellers with worldwide shipping. This technology solutions company enable small, medium, and enterprise companies a marketplace to connect with couriers, and create a more simplified efficient and effective way to ship worldwide with the aim to provide a state-of-the-art user experience that seeks to improve business performance.
About the role
Reporting to the Australian Sales Director this is a pivotal role within the company which will see the successful candidate help commercialise the product in Australian market. Through innovative and strategic plans, the candidate will identify key customer segmentation, foster relationships with key stakeholders, and decipher commercial opportunities into new business cases.
- Help generate new leads and turn new potential end-users into commercialised new business.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services which seek to promote and provide customers with a comprehensive understanding of our product offering.
- Engage with potential stakeholders seeking to enhance efficiency within their workplace and promote our software as a seamless feature that works harmoniously with their own workflow technology.
- Effectively draw on client relationship network to generate leads and opportunities, while simultaneously being able to identify new prospective customers utilising outbound sales tactics.
- Collaborate with the marketing and founding team to identify new opportunities and strategies for company growth.
- Exceed sales targets and effectively manage your prospect portfolio
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 year's experience selling SaaS products.
- The successful candidate will need to have a commercial mindset with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders.
- Proven track record of driving new business sales with consistent delivery against targets.
- Ability to drive successful sale deals and partnerships across the C-suite level.
- Experience in E-Commerce or a technology background is desired
- Commercially hungry and have a digital-savvy mindset, understanding the importance of workflow technology in day to day business.
Be apart of a high growth global company who share the common vision of revolutionising an old school industry in an inspirational, fun, and fast pace environment. Their team is made up of passionate, dedicated, entrepreneurial individuals who create and thrive on a fast pace work environment that fosters business growth.
- Work with a highly engaged leadership team.
- A unique ability to drive ownership of a high growth technology company and create a global footprint.
- Work with established global companies.
- Equity in the company.
- Annual company trip.
- Flexible work hours.
- Global company looking to move into their next growth phase.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 8613 3538 OR Henry Smith on (03) 8613 3535
for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC17678
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.