- Content Specialist - Multinational Audiences - 1 Direct Report
- Create content for International Audiences across multiple channels
- Great employee benefits: extended super, on-site parking
About the Organisation
Our client is a key player in the tertiary education space in Melbourne. To join their large Marketing & Recruitment team they are looking for an experienced Content Specialist who can contribute to their student attraction strategy through the development of creative, engaging content for international markets.
About the Role
The International Content Specialist will tailor content to both domestic and offshore audiences in alignment with the international content strategy. Educating potential students on university life, Melbourne culture and liveability, the campus experience, plus more technical information around course content and structure will play an important part in achieving recruitment targets.
- Develop and execute on the International Content strategy across multiple and diverse touchpoints
- Plan, develop and review content across print, digital and web
- Engage with wide-ranging stakeholders across the university to produce content for both domestic and international audiences.
- Coordinate projects from end to end, managing both in-house and external resources to ensure premium quality output on time and to budget
- Assess and analyse performance of delivered content to measure effectiveness
- Leadership and development of one coordinator
The successful candidate will:
- come from a strong content and communications background, with proven experience in creating and delivering marketing content for international audiences - either from the education or corporate sector.
- have an innate ability to create engaging content specifically tailored to audience needs and interests
- be an expert in developing multichannel content strategies, including auditing, user research and execution
- possess excellent attention to detail, with high level editorial skills
- be relationships-focused, building rapport and trust with academics and other university professionals at a senior level
- have had experience in leading and mentoring at least one person previously
- be tertiary qualified in marketing, communications or another relevant field
How to Apply
Click the button, or for a confidential discussion, call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598. If this doesn't quite feel like the role for you, but you know of someone in your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!