About the company
- A leading wholesale retail company based on Sydney's north shore are seeking an Inventory Analyst to join their friendly and dynamic team.
About the Role
- Working closely with all departments to understand unique product & inventory requirements.
- Provide regular reporting on stock levels in all storage locations to department leads.
- Monitor and report on all storage locations to ensure capacity is known and optimised.
- Track and coordinate changes in Unit of Measure with the product team.
- Reconcile any inventory discrepancies.
- Develop and maintain Supply Chain Logistics reports
- Create & Maintain the Supply Chain KPI Dashboards
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Customer service skills and relationship building.
- Time management, organisational and administration skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.