About the company
Our client is a leading automotive aftermarket supplier established over 20 years' ago that has grown to become one of the largest suppliers and distributers in the Australian market. With retail branches nationwide, they service a range of customers across consumer, B2B and commercial.
About the role
This newly created role will play a pivotal part in establishing ERP based forecasting, reporting and inventory management processes into the business, to support the continued sales growth.
- Maintain accuracy and alignment between system and physical stock
- Drive inventory optimisation to improve service levels and reduce working capital
- Produce high quality reports to enable effective decision making within Operations and the wider business
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for action regarding slow moving/obsolete inventory
- Complete inventory reports and provide insights as required
- Assist the supply chain and product teams where needed
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years' experience as a supply chain analyst or inventory analyst
- Prior experience with ERP systems and advanced Excel capability
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related discipline advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A great opportunity to fine tune your supply chain skill set in a growing business
- North-Western suburbs location
- Part of a broader business group that are leaders in the automotive after market space
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.