About the role:
This role is crucial to the effeteness & efficiency of the supply chain operation, to drive inventory optimisation, improve service levels and reduce working capital.
Produce high quality reporting to enable effective decision making within Operations and the wider business.
- Drive effective completion of cycle count and stock-take processes including all associated investigation and reconciliation in all warehouse locations to maintain alignment between system and physical inventory.
- Investigate and reconcile all items on the negative inventory report.
- Perform analysis and maintenance of master data related to inventory
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for action regarding slow moving/obsolete inventory.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations for inventory levels on stocked items and for transitions to/from MTO based on required service levels and supply chain targets.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations regarding MOQ/EOQ, rounding values, reorder points and safety stock.
- Conduct heat map analysis on stocked items and provide recommendations for warehouse layout.
- Complete inventory reports and provide insights as required including inventory value by material type, stock turns, service levels, slow moving items and warehouse space/utilisation.
- Provide reporting and assist successful execution of new product introduction and product transitions whilst minimising exposure to material/FG write-offs.
- Other ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Strong capability working with supply chain systems, including an ability to learn new systems quickly as required.
- Ability to manipulate and interpret large volumes of data to identify trends and insights.
- Ability to communicate complex information in clear and simple terms.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain
To apply please use the link or contact Brenton on 8024 7146