About the company
Our client is an Australian owned retail businesses with an iconic brand, large national footprint and successful online store. They have an impressive and loyal customer base and have achieved consistent year on year growth.
About the role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will manage the daily stock functions to optimise stock flows from the DC into retail stores nationally and online to maximise sales. You will support the planning team across analysis and reporting of sales and stock performance.
* Manage initial stock allocations and replenishment to retail stores
* Ensure stock levels are maintained by monitoring and replenishing stock levels in the warehouse and stores
* Ensure deliveries are in line with scheduled time frames and into stores in a timely manner
* Weekly sales and stock reporting and analysis and adhoc reporting
* Manage store to store consolidation process
* Create and maintain retail promotions and markdowns in POS and planning systems
Skills and Experience
* Prior experience in an allocations or inventory analyst role within a retail environment
* Proficient knowledge of excel and prior experience using retail planning systems
* Advanced analytical skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
* Positive and pro-active attitude
* Finance, commerce or accounting degree highly desirable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.