About the company
Our client is an Australian owned retail businesses with an iconic brand, large national footprint and successful online store. They have an impressive and loyal customer base and have achieved consistent year on year growth.
About the role
Reporting to the Inventory Planning Manager, you will manage the daily stock functions to optimise stock flows from suppliers into the DC and onto retail stores nationally to maximise sales. You will support the braoder planning team across analysis and creation of reporting as well as master data management and system support.
* Manage initial allocation of direct to store packs from their international DC
* Create retail sales orders and set up buy sheets in excel
* Set up initial product codes and product data in internal systems
* Ensure deliveries are in line with scheduled time frames and into stores in a timely manner
* Weekly sales and stock reporting and analysis and adhoc reporting
* Manage sales data entry weekly into dashboard and ongoing Master data maintenance
Skills and Experience
* Prior experience in an retail allocations or inventory admin role within a retail environment
* Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of excel
* Advanced analytical skills and ability to learn new systems quickly
* Finance, commerce or accounting degree highly desirable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.