About the company
Our client is an Australian manufacturing business that is enjoying tremendous success even in these difficult times. They are looking for an experienced Inventory Analyst to support with several initiatives focusing on CI within the planning and inventory function.
About the role
Reporting through to the Supply Chain Manager your role will be to help the business get better clarity and improved reporting tools.
This would include, but not be limited to.
- Maintaining inventory data health and at-risk stock items
- Full Inventory analysis and updating existing product hierarchy to optimise reporting and insights.
- Active involvement in addressing Slow and Obsolete (SLOB) Inventory.
- Working with the Materials Planning team on materials inventory across the region.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will meet the following criteria.
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities (Pivot tables, V-lookups as a minimum)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to interrogate data
- Experience with MRP and ERP Systems
- Experience in inventory optimisation and waste reduction programs, or other complex supply chain projects would be advantageous
- Able to establish & maintain rapport with all key stakeholders.
This is is an initial 6-month contract role with the likelihood of extension.
If you meet the above criteria and can commit to a minimum 6 months, then I encourage you to apply through the link.