About the company
A fantastic opportunity to join an international manufacturing and distribution business with a strong family feel culture and impressive tenure. This is a permanent full time role.
About the Role
Reporting to the Logistics Operations Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders with regards to stock issues. Where required, provide forecasts and analysis on stock gaps, and sub-optimal inventory levels.
- Support the Logistics team and Customer Service team with the allocation, holding and release process of inventory to customers.
- Investigate stock discrepancies, advise on corrective actions for the same, and adjust as necessary to both stock records and internal processes to ensure improvement.
- Liaise, discuss and plan with the Logistics Operations Manager on stock management requirements to meet expected customer demand.
- Develop, implement and deliver regular inventory reports to the business with regards to stock issues, trends and patterns. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, in-order to provide in-depth analysis, and make recommendations to the business as required.
- SAP user - BP1
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous experience in an inventory analyst and/or planner role.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- High attention to detail
- Proven anility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team oriented
- Available at maximum one week notice
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 0473506972.