About the company
Our client is an iconic Australian organisation with category leading consumer durable brands. They are looking for an experienced Analyst to support with several initiatives focusing on CI within the planning and inventory function.
About the role
Reporting through to the Supply Chain Manager your role will be to help the business get better clarity and improved reporting tools.
This would include, but not be limited to.
- Maintaining data, extracting information, and developing metrics and scorecards to support business decisions and measure performance.
- Full Inventory analysis and updating existing product hierarchy to optimise reporting and insights.
- Active involvement in addressing Slow and Obsolete (SLOB) Inventory.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will meet the following criteria.
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities (Pivot tables, V-lookups as a minimum)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to interrogate data
- Experience with MRP and ERP Systems such as SAP, JDE, Pronto or Optimiza
- Experience in inventory optimisation and waste reduction programs, or other complex supply chain projects would be advantageous
- Able to establish & maintain rapport with all key stakeholders.
This is is an initial 6-month contract role with the possibility of becoming ongoing.
If you meet the above criteria and can commit to a minimum 6 months, then I encourage you to apply through the link.