About the Company
Our client is a global distributor in the medical devices space looking for an experienced Inventory Officer to come on board ASAP for a 6-month contract.
About the Role
Working in a team of 3 and reporting to the Senior Inventory Controller you will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review of consignment site stock utilization, stock turns and revenue to act on opportunities with objective to optimize stock levels.
- Align cycle count process, schedule, calendar, and facilitation of cycle counts.
- Timely reconciliation of all stocktakes and counts including reporting of schedule adherence and results.
- Manage day to day queries, discrepancies and investigations due to transactional or process errors in relation to consignment sites.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an inventory control role and therefore able to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Reporting and data analysis skills relating to inventory control
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Excel skills - pivot tables and v look ups. Skills in writing macros highly desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.