About the Business
Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing start up business offering a dynamic and streamlined B2C fulfilment service. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for an Inventory Controller has become available to join the team on a contract with a view to possible ongoing employment.
About the Role
Reporting into the Inventory Manager, the Inventory Controller will be responsible for all physical inventory movements through the business including maintaining agreed accuracy levels.
- Responsibility for the stock and cycle counts for over 5000 SKU's
- Reporting on stock levels and running stock variance investigations
- Transfer furthering stock across the interstate DC network
- Working closely with the Operations team
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in inventory control- ideally in a multiuser 3PL
- A diligent and methodical approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contact Carl Stephen on 03 8613 3519 or click apply to submit your resume.