One of Australia's leading manufacturing companies are in need of an Inventory Controller to help support their Erskine Park maintenance department Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and management of the stores, purchasing and receiving functions.
- Manage stores inventory through utilization of current electronic stores management system
- Optimise inventory levels and re-order levels and quantities.
- Optimise stores management system and efficiency
- Freight cost analysis
- Research and understand maintenance purchasing requirements
- Monitor supplier performance and work with vendors to improve performance where necessary
- Provide support to Accounts Payable function to resolve transaction issues and supplier payment issues
- Mechanical / Electrical aptitude
- Inventory/stores control or related qualification
- Leadership by influence is essential to the success of this role, by excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Must be an adaptable and quick thinking proactive learner
- Team player
This is a 3 month contract role and requires someone who can start immediately.