About the company
An FMCG business based in the heart of Sydney's CBD is looking their next Junior Supply Chain Planner for a 12 month contract.
About the Role
This role is focused around inventory management, including elements of demand planning where you will be working closely with various business partners and stakeholders.
- Review forecast model and place orders as required.
- Manage orders and ensure they are delivered in a timely
- Roll over monthly
- Manage new product set ups with key stakeholders
- Manage stock levels and place orders to ensure sufficient overall stock
- Demand planning for all equipment & accessories against forecast
- Monitor container tracking & communicate delays with key
- Organise delivery schedules for Sydney Warehouse for incoming
- Maintain PO's in a timely manner
- On-time delivery & expediate orders as necessary
- Communicate delays/requirements with all key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Confirm accuracy and file all shipping documents
· 1-2 years experience in a supply chain role - ideally planning.
· Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
· High attention to detail
· Full working rights in Australia
· Intermediate Excel skills
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.