We are looking for an experienced inventory leader to join a large-scale production business in the western suburbs of Brisbane. Reporting into the National Manager you will be responsible for overhauling and coordinating inventory processes, working to assist in the implementation of a new WMS and managing imported materials.
About the Company
Our client is large scale industrial manufacturer and fabricator. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Inventory professional to join their Brisbane team and develop through the business. You will be a self-starter, who doesn't shy away from developing & implementing process improvement.
About the Role
This newly created role will be responsible for centralising inventory processes from previously siloed business units. You will be tasked with mapping & reviewing current inventory processes, then driving improvement toward best practice. In the longer term you will also work along side the project team in the implementation of a new WMS. This is a high-volume site so experience in a similar large-scale production environment will be critical, as will experience in importing and purchasing. WMS skillsets will be looked upon highly favourably, along with the ability to develop & implement process.
The Role will Involve;
- Proactively maintaining & improving inventory accuracy
- Managing stakeholders across multiple business units as processes become centralised
- Driving best practice around generation & management of inventory & stock flow data
- Experience implementing new inventory processes across a business
- Importing of materials from offshore suppliers
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an inventory coordinator/management role (ideally within a large scale manufacturing operation)
- WMS implementation experience
- Exposure to importing functions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skillset
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.