About the Business
Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing start up business offering a dynamic and streamlined B2C fulfilment service. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for an Inventory Manager has become available to join the team on a contract with a view to permanency in the new year.
About the Role
Reporting into the Business Manager, the Inventory Manager will be responsible for all physical inventory movements through the business including the setup and establishment of new customers as they come into the business.
- Responsibility for the replenishment and all movements of inventory for a range of retail customers
- Reporting on stock levels and running stock variance investigations
- Establishing new retail customers and setting inventory management frameworks
- Transfer furthering stock across the interstate DC network
- Reporting to the business on relevant financial reports
- Working closely with the Operations Manager
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in inventory management - ideally in a multiuser 3PL
- Strong inventory management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates with ecommerce or B2C filament will be view favourably
Contact Carl Stephen on 03 8613 3519 or click apply to submit your resume.