About our Client
Our client is a well establised and hugely successful global orgaisation with a diverse product range that is used across a number of industry sectors here in Australia. They currently have a rare opportunity available for an experienced supply chain professional to lead their national inventory function in the capacity of Inventory Manager.
About the Role
Reporting through to the National Supply Chain Manger and leading one direct report, the Inventory Manager is a critical supply chain role responsible for optimising national inventory holdings across a large and complex national distribution network, while maintaining best in class customer service levels. Key accountability includes.
- Providing analytical and reporting expertise on inventory key performance indicators to internal stakeholders across a number of business units.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce slow moving and obsolete stock or aged inventory across the network, or opportunities where the business may be able to improve on customer service levels or cost to serve.
- Providing valuable insights, through detailed analysis and reporting, to internal stakeholders around out of stock or stock loss scenarios, with proactive investigations into root cause.
Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of success in inventory analysis, management or optimisation in a complex, high SKU count environment.
- An analytical mind and skillset with advanced MS Excel and SAP experience.
- First class communication and influencing / negotiation ability.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.