About the Business
Our client is an exciting and rapidly growing start up business offering a dynamic and streamlined B2C fulfilment service. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for an Inventory Manager/Supervisor has become available to join the team on a contract with a view to permanency in the new year.
About the Role
Reporting into the Business Manager, the Inventory Manager/Supervisor will be responsible for all physical inventory movements through the business including the setup and establishment of new customers as they come into the business.
- Responsibility for the replenishment and all movements of inventory for a range of retail customers
- Reporting on stock levels and running stock variance investigations
- Establishing new retail customers and setting inventory management frameworks
- Transfer furthering stock across the interstate DC network
- Reporting to the business on relevant financial reports
- Working closely with the Operations Manager
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in inventory management - ideally in a multiuser 3PL
- Strong inventory management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates with ecommerce or B2C filament will be view favourably
Contact Carl Stephen on 03 8613 3519 or click apply to submit your resume.