About the Company
Our client is large scale fabricator. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Inventory professional to join their Brisbane team and develop through the business. You will be a self-starter, who doesn't shy away from developing & implementing process improvement.
About the Role
This key role is responsible for managing imports, ordering and inventory organisation. This is a high-volume site so experience in a similar large-scale production environment will be critical, as will experience in importing and purchasing. WMS skillsets will be looked upon highly favourably, along with the ability to develop & implement process.
The Role will Involve;
- Proactively maintaining & improving inventory accuracy
- Vendor & Purchasing management
- Importing of materials from offshore suppliers
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an inventory coordinator/management role (ideally within a large scale manufacturing operation)
- WMS experience
- Exposure to importing & purchasing functions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skillset
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.