About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading retailers operating a large retail pharmacy network. They have a well-established and iconic brand that has an impressive and loyal customer base, good trading results and consistent store growth. Due to this consistent growth, they are currently looking for an inventory planner to join the merchandise team.
About the Role
Reporting to a Merchandise Planning Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain for the brands private label portfolio to ensure appropriate stock coverage across the network. This is a great opportunity to join a national retailer in growth phase, that has a genuine interest in developing their people.
- Manage the inventory holdings and replenishment for the private label portfolio
- Manage the relationship with the 3PL warehouse and logistics partners
- Coordinate stock deliveries into multiple 3PL DC's nationally
- Liaise directly with suppliers from both local and offshore providers
- Manage PO's for replenishment lines with suppliers
- Monitor stock positions across the network and provide solutions for overstocks or depleted lines
- Create and maintain weekly reporting
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience in inventory, supply or demand planning.
- Advanced excel capability
- Exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Can do attitude and comfortable working both collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Prior experience within retail or FMCG planning or logistics
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline desirable
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, hit APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Overall on 03 8613 3527 to have a confidential discussion