About the Company
Due to growth and an internal promotion, this leading industrial consumer business is looking for two experienced Inventory Planner and Master Data Officers to join their established team.
About the Role
- Ensure accurate stock orders are always maintained .
- Ensure SAP settings are accurately set to reflect ABC logic, Safety Lead Time, Min/Max levels etc.
- Determine optimal inventory holding levels, based on requirements and supply constraints (MOQ's, Lead Times, etc) Site reviews to be conducted on a regular basis, determining which SKU's should be stocked at specific plants.
- Ensure slow moving/excess stock is minimised.
- Work with external suppliers to maximise inbound delivery performance and efficiency of end to end supply chain. Ensure alternative sourcing and contingency plans are in place where appropriate.
- Drive improvement in management of stock in transit and ensure discrepancies are promptly addressed.
- Create & maintain FERTS, SEMIs, BILs, CBILs, BOMs, Routings, KMATs, Costings
- Maintain material master product hierarchy
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- SAP user
- Intermediate Excel skills - comfortable with pivot tables, v look ups and formulas.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.