About the Company
Due to growth, this leading industrial consumer business is looking for an experienced Inventory Planner and Master Data Officer to join their established team.
About the Role
- Ensure accurate stock orders are always maintained .
- Ensure SAP settings are accurately set to reflect ABC logic, Safety Lead Time, Min/Max levels etc.
- Determine optimal inventory holding levels, based on requirements and supply constraints (MOQ's, Lead Times, etc) Site reviews to be conducted on a regular basis, determining which SKU's should be stocked at specific plants.
- Ensure slow moving/excess stock is minimised.
- Work with external suppliers to maximise inbound delivery performance and efficiency of end to end supply chain. Ensure alternative sourcing and contingency plans are in place where appropriate.
- Drive improvement in management of stock in transit and ensure discrepancies are promptly addressed.
- Create & maintain FERTS, SEMIs, BILs, CBILs, BOMs, Routings, KMATs, Costings
- Maintain material master product hierarchy
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- SAP user
- Intermediate Excel skills - comfortable with pivot tables, v look ups and formulas.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.