About the company
Our client is an iconic global organisation with a number of category leading consumer durable brands. They are looking for a supply chain planning professional to lead a key function from their head office in Melbourne.
About the role
Reporting through to the regional leadership group, the Inventory Planning Lead is a high-profile role responsible for leading and developing a team of planners while ensuring optimal stock coverage according to forecasted customer demand. Key accountability includes:
- Developing supply chain planning strategies to align to broader business objectives, including DIFOT, GPM & EBIT targets.
- Provide accurate and timely information to contribute to the monthly S&OP process.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to processes and systems and strive for a 'best in class' supply planning environment.
- Lead your planning team to place, expedite and cancel PO's in line with forecasted needs to provide optimal stock coverage.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive purchasing, supply or inventory planning experience in the consumer durables or FMCG space.
- Demonstrated track record of success in managing a team of planners / coordinators.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.