About the Business
Our client is a rapidly growing food distribution business based in the South Eastern suburbs. Due to its significant growth, an opportunity for an Inventory Supervisor has become available to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Business Manager, the Inventory Supervisor will be responsible for all physical inventory movements through the business and will oversee 1-2 reports.
- Responsibility for the receipt of inventory in to the DC
- Reporting on stock levels and running stock variance investigations
- Leading stock takes and spot checking procedures
- Reporting to the business on stock on hand and relevant financial reports
- Working closely with the Warehouse Manager and Purchasing team
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in inventory management - ideally in a food (HACCP)environment
- ERP systems experience - Pronto being advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An eagerness to learn and build a career in supply chain
Contact Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 or click apply to submit your resume.