About the company
Currently undergoing a significant transformation, our client is a public sector healthcare provider at the forefront of the government's health care improvement. As part of this new transformation this organisation is seeking to recruit an Inventory Team Manager to join the warehouse operations. With a new mandate, new leadership and expanding warehouse operations. Due to recent investments into the health care sector and focus on the procurement and supply chain function, this is a very exciting time to join the organisation!
About the role:
Reporting to the Head Inventory Manger, this role will have responsibilities for:
- Managing Inventory processes and analysis within the Warehouse.
- Working closely with the Systems and Inventory Manager to execute the daily stock integrity plan.
- ADHOC Warehouse Operations tasks/duties - OH&S
- Executing all operational tasks within the Inventory area of responsibility, leading by example, and ensuring all required work practices are reviewed from a safety and optimisation perspective regularly.
- Conducts performance and development conversations with team members.
- Accountable for base KPI reporting within Inventory area on a daily/weekly basis, as directed by the Systems and Inventory Manager.
Experience & skills required for the role:
- strong understanding of Inventory Management in a high-volume environment (Retail, FMCG, 3PL operations)
- experience managing operational team of up to 10 team members.
- experience using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) such as ORACLE/SAP/Manhattan etc
- Strong MS Excel and analytical skills.
- experience in driving continuous improvement activities within a small operational team.
About the culture:
Join a collaborative and supportive organisation with purpose-led procurement, that offers excellent benefits such as salary packaging, novated car leasing, additional public holidays and 17.5% annual leave loading. With flexible working arrangements and centrally located offices, our client is passionate about putting employees first.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion.